We hope that you find this website intuitive and easy to use. Below are some tips that may help you find exactly what you are looking for and make the ordering process easier.
- If you want to search for an exact plant name, include it or part of it in full quotation marks. For example, to find Acacia redolens 'Low Boy', you can put just "Low Boy" in the search window to get 1 result back. If you instead search for Low Boy without quotes, you will find over 100 plants -- anything with either "low" in it (including plants that tolerate low temperatures) or the word "boy" in the name, description, or other fields used in the search. Acacia redolens 'Low Boy' should be the first result in this search, but you might be surprised by what else comes up.
- If you want to search for a plant by botanical name, enclose the full name in quotes. For example, to find Acorus Calamus, in the Search window type "Acorus Calamus"
- If you search just on a single letter (e.g. "B"), you will get a list of plants that start with that letter. If you use more than two characters (e.g. "Be") you will get very different results, as it is looking for the word.
- You can change the order your search results are listed. Our default lists them by Relevance, but you can sort A-Z, by Price, etc.
Shopping Cart and Building an Order
- When adding a plant to your cart or editing items in your cart, you can directly type in the number you need. Just put your mouse/cursor over the number box and enter what you need. You don't have to use the Up/Down buttons to adjust the quantity of a plant.
- To build an order quickly, you can enter the number of plants you need for multiple items at once and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Add All to Cart button. Here's a brief video that shows how to do this:
- Color pictures may appear differently in digital format than the actual plant (usually the flower color). We have made notes on many of them describing such things. For example, photos of plants taken in shade or full sun may appear faded or brighter than normal.
- Please respect that these photographs are the property of El Nativo Growers. Use of any photograph is strictly prohibited without the written consent of El Nativo Growers.